Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Dir: Blake Edwards
USA, 1961, 115minmins, DCP
Cast: Audrey Hepburn, George Peppard
The Truman Capote adaptation turned eating a pastry while window-shopping into a whimsical rite of passage and is forever synonymous with Audrey Hepburn – an enduring icon of grace and glamor in her Givenchy’s little black dress. While her natural elegance seems at variance with Holly Golightly – a naïve, free-spirited socialite looking to marry into money, Hepburn’s exhilarating portrayal of the complex character offers much to like and sympathize with, and continues to inspire those aspiring to classy romance under “Moon River”.
1962 Academy Awards, Best Music (Original Song) and Best Music (Scoring of a Dramatic or Comedy Picture)
Full House 2018-08-19 (Sun)
Full House 2018-08-24 (Fri)
- EMP Cinemas Times Square (Venue)
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Louis Koo Cinema (Venue)
- EMP Cinemas iSQUARE (Venue)
- M+ Cinema (Venue)
- HK Science Museum Lecture Hall
- Hong Kong Film Archive
- K11 Art House
- The Metroplex
- Festival Grand Cinema
- the sky
- MCL Telford Cinema
- Tai Kwun
- MOViE MOViE
- The Grand Cinema
- Broadway Hollywood
- Cine Moko
- CINE FAN ONLINE
- Chinese Subtitles
- Category III
- Post-screening discussion with the director
- Director and/or actor(s) will meet the audience
- Post-screening talk
- Full House
1. Unless otherwise stated, all films (except English-speaking films) are subtitled in English.
2. Screenings at ALL commercial cinemas: Tickets are available at URBTIX till 5pm one day before respective screening, after which tickets will be available only at the box office of the respective venue on the day of screening, subject to availability.
3. Screenings at HK Arts Centre: Tickets are available at URBTIX until one hour before the screening, after which remaining tickets will be sold only at the door.
4. Screenings at M+ Cinema: No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets are available at URBTIX outlets until one hour before the screening, after which tickets will be available at URBTIX website or mobile app only. Ticketing services for respective screening will not be available after the screening begins.
5. While it is the HKIFFS’s policy to secure the best possible print of the original version for all its screenings, the HKIFFS appreciates its patrons’ understanding on occasions when less than perfect screening copies are screened.