I’m Your Man
Dir: Maria Schrader
Germany, 2021, German, 102mins, DCP
Cast: Maren Eggert, Dan Stevens, Sandra Hüller
To obtain research funds, Alma agrees to a bizarre experiment: to spend three weeks with a humanoid robot named Tom who is designed to morph into her ideal mate. Frustrated at first by Tom’s eager-to-please programme, Alma’s self-defense mechanism is gradually torn down by his insights into her life. Blessed by the impressive chemistry between Dan Stevens and Maren Eggert who won the first ever gender-neutral acting prize at Berlinale, this android romantic comedy by actor-turned-director Schrader is a delightful yet poignant meditation on the beautiful imperfection of being human.
Berlin International Film Festival: Silver Bear for Best Leading Performance
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Louis Koo Cinema (Venue)
- EMP Cinemas iSQUARE (Venue)
- EMP Cinemas Times Square (Venue)
- PREMIERE Elements (Venue)
- K11 Art House
- Broadway Hollywood
- Hong Kong Film Archive
- Festival Grand Cinema
- The Grand Cinema
- M+ Cinema
- Cine Moko
- MOViE MOViE
- The Metroplex
- the sky
- HK Science Museum Lecture Hall
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Shouson Theatre
- MCL Telford Cinema
- Tai Kwun
- The HKFYG Jockey Club Media 21
- CINE FAN ONLINE
- Chinese Subtitles
- Category III
- Meet the audience
- Post-screening talk
- Post-screening discussion with the director
- Director and/or actor(s) will meet the audience
- Assigned seating
- Full House
1. Unless otherwise stated, all films (except English-speaking films) are subtitled in English.
2. Screenings at ALL commercial cinemas: Tickets are available at URBTIX till 5pm one day before respective screening, after which tickets will be available only at the box office of the respective venue on the day of screening, subject to availability.
3. Screenings at HK Arts Centre: Tickets are available at URBTIX until one hour before the screening, after which remaining tickets will be sold only at the door.
4. Screenings at M+ Cinema: No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets are available at URBTIX outlets until one hour before the screening, after which tickets will be available at URBTIX website or mobile app only. Ticketing services for respective screening will not be available after the screening begins.
5. While it is the HKIFFS’s policy to secure the best possible print of the original version for all its screenings, the HKIFFS appreciates its patrons’ understanding on occasions when less than perfect screening copies are screened.