Dir: Lin Yu-Hsien, Kuo Le-Hsing
2017, 2017, 92minmins, DCP
A decade-old joke about competing in the Olympics becomes a dream come true! Beaten but not defeated, the countryside gymnast Lin is now coaching the Olympics team, where two of the seven boys remain. From boys to men, talented Huang has to start over after a long detour, while Lee practices hard daily and got his ticket to the five rings. Toss and tumble, they are determined to demonstrate their own Thomas Flair for life. A happy ending to Lin’s award-winning Jump! series that brings more tears than laughter, and no less high spirits.
Tickets available at screening venue on screening date 2018-08-23 (Thu)
Tickets available at screening venue on screening date 2018-08-26 (Sun)
- PREMIERE Elements (Venue)
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Louis Koo Cinema (Venue)
- HK Science Museum Lecture Hall
- Hong Kong Film Archive
- K11 Art House
- The Metroplex
- Festival Grand Cinema
- the sky
- MCL Telford Cinema
- Tai Kwun
- MOViE MOViE
- CINE FAN ONLINE
- EMP Cinemas iSQUARE (Venue)
- M+ Cinema (Venue)
- EMP Cinemas Times Square (Venue)
- The Grand Cinema
- Broadway Hollywood
- Cine Moko
- Chinese Subtitles
- Category III
- Post-screening discussion with the director
- Director and/or actor(s) will meet the audience
- Post-screening talk
- Full House
1. Unless otherwise stated, all films (except English-speaking films) are subtitled in English.
2. Screenings at ALL commercial cinemas: Tickets are available at URBTIX till 5pm one day before respective screening, after which tickets will be available only at the box office of the respective venue on the day of screening, subject to availability.
3. Screenings at HK Arts Centre: Tickets are available at URBTIX until one hour before the screening, after which remaining tickets will be sold only at the door.
4. Screenings at M+ Cinema: No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets are available at URBTIX outlets until one hour before the screening, after which tickets will be available at URBTIX website or mobile app only. Ticketing services for respective screening will not be available after the screening begins.
5. While it is the HKIFFS’s policy to secure the best possible print of the original version for all its screenings, the HKIFFS appreciates its patrons’ understanding on occasions when less than perfect screening copies are screened.