Dir: William Wyler
USA, 1953, 118minmins, DCP
Cast: Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck, Eddie Albert
William Wyler’s timeless romantic comedy is a perfect introduction to Audrey Hepburn as a star of the screen. A true blue blood flawlessly fitting the role of a runaway princess, her naïve sense of fun and charming performance gained her enormous popularity and three prominent Best Actress awards. A day of freedom running rings round Rome, Hepburn and Gregory Peck’s charismatic, rascally reporter blast The Mouth of Truth to fame – now does more than rattle a conscience but become a lover’s game.
1954 Academy Awards, Best Actress, Best Writing, Best Costume Design
1954 Golden Globe Awards, Best Actress (Drama)
1954 BAFTA Film Awards, Best British Actress
19.8.2018(SUN): Post-screening seminar with Ernest Chan and Geoffrey Wong
Venue: Tai Kwun JC Cube
Conducted in Cantonese
Full House 2018-08-19 (Sun)
Full House 2018-08-23 (Thu)
- PREMIERE Elements (Venue)
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Louis Koo Cinema (Venue)
- HK Science Museum Lecture Hall
- Hong Kong Film Archive
- K11 Art House
- The Metroplex
- Festival Grand Cinema
- the sky
- MCL Telford Cinema
- Tai Kwun
- MOViE MOViE
- CINE FAN ONLINE
- EMP Cinemas iSQUARE (Venue)
- M+ Cinema (Venue)
- EMP Cinemas Times Square (Venue)
- The Grand Cinema
- Broadway Hollywood
- Cine Moko
- Chinese Subtitles
- Category III
- Post-screening discussion with the director
- Director and/or actor(s) will meet the audience
- Post-screening talk
- Full House
1. Unless otherwise stated, all films (except English-speaking films) are subtitled in English.
2. Screenings at ALL commercial cinemas: Tickets are available at URBTIX till 5pm one day before respective screening, after which tickets will be available only at the box office of the respective venue on the day of screening, subject to availability.
3. Screenings at HK Arts Centre: Tickets are available at URBTIX until one hour before the screening, after which remaining tickets will be sold only at the door.
4. Screenings at M+ Cinema: No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets are available at URBTIX outlets until one hour before the screening, after which tickets will be available at URBTIX website or mobile app only. Ticketing services for respective screening will not be available after the screening begins.
5. While it is the HKIFFS’s policy to secure the best possible print of the original version for all its screenings, the HKIFFS appreciates its patrons’ understanding on occasions when less than perfect screening copies are screened.