Dir: Billy Wilder
USA, 1954, 113minmins, DCP
Cast: Audrey Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart, William Holden
Casting a charismatic spell with her sophisticated personality and Givenchy dresses, Hepburn’s style alone can carry the film. Transforming Sabrina from an awkward girl pining for a playboy to a glamorous lady beguiling a serious businessman, she impresses all with an intoxicating combination of vitality and melancholy that’s alternately fascinating and seductive. With the superbly crafted script by Billy Wilder and immerse charms of Humphrey Bogart and William Holden, this sweet romantic trifle is a classic that even Sydney Pollack failed to replicate the magic formula.
1955 Academy Awards, Best Costume Design (Black-and-White)
1955 Golden Globe Awards, Best Screenplay
Full House 2018-08-20 (Mon)
Full House 2018-08-25 (Sat)
- PREMIERE Elements (Venue)
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Louis Koo Cinema (Venue)
- HK Science Museum Lecture Hall
- Hong Kong Film Archive
- K11 Art House
- The Metroplex
- Festival Grand Cinema
- the sky
- MCL Telford Cinema
- Tai Kwun
- MOViE MOViE
- CINE FAN ONLINE
- EMP Cinemas iSQUARE (Venue)
- M+ Cinema (Venue)
- EMP Cinemas Times Square (Venue)
- The Grand Cinema
- Broadway Hollywood
- Cine Moko
- Chinese Subtitles
- Category III
- Post-screening discussion with the director
- Director and/or actor(s) will meet the audience
- Post-screening talk
- Full House
1. Unless otherwise stated, all films (except English-speaking films) are subtitled in English.
2. Screenings at ALL commercial cinemas: Tickets are available at URBTIX till 5pm one day before respective screening, after which tickets will be available only at the box office of the respective venue on the day of screening, subject to availability.
3. Screenings at HK Arts Centre: Tickets are available at URBTIX until one hour before the screening, after which remaining tickets will be sold only at the door.
4. Screenings at M+ Cinema: No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets are available at URBTIX outlets until one hour before the screening, after which tickets will be available at URBTIX website or mobile app only. Ticketing services for respective screening will not be available after the screening begins.
5. While it is the HKIFFS’s policy to secure the best possible print of the original version for all its screenings, the HKIFFS appreciates its patrons’ understanding on occasions when less than perfect screening copies are screened.